King's Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Fleet

The forum based support of the King's Fleet and its vessels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing in a new simm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james solomon

Bringing in a new simm Empty
PostSubject: Bringing in a new simm   Bringing in a new simm EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:46 pm

i staretd a stargate simm in october and put the redstar on hold for a while as it was stagnant so i thought since you lost a stargate simm why not bring mine in

http://sge.chaos-corp.dk/
Back to top Go down
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

PostSubject: Star Gate Evolution   Bringing in a new simm EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:07 am

James,

I have to leave for work soon but we would be honored to welcome the Star Gate: Evolution into the Kings Fleet and appreciate very much that you already have hosting as we work through our own hosting issues. I will set up a forum and look forward to your monthly report and to having the "Evoluation" achieve the 4 post minimum.

Congratulations and welcome aboard,

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

PostSubject: Evolution Forum now added   Bringing in a new simm EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 am

We are pleased to add a forum for our newest simm Star Gate: Evolution. Please take the time to provide mission updates as the missions change for the other players to see how things are progressing.

Looking forward to the fleet report once again this month. The Feeders have seven posts. The Evolution now has 3 posts with a week a go. We are headed in a good direction again this month.

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in a new simm   Bringing in a new simm Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing in a new simm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
King's Fleet :: Senior Staff :: Office of the Fleet Admiral-